Starting with a compact, fully customizable 32-bit controller and many
powerful I/O plug in cards to choose from, CubicLabs provides custom and
semi-custom solutions based on proven technology.
Our custom solutions feature off-the-shelf availability with
prices and lead times which are among the most competitive in the
- Your project starts with existing hardware, software and firmware.
- Cost Effective Rapid Prototyping and Proof of Concept
- Easy Transition and Ramp Up to Production Quantities
- 32-bit SuperControllerô
- Powerful enough to do many jobs without a PC, the SuperControllerô
may also be used in conjunction with off-the-shelf PC's and
other hardware systems.
- Real Time I/O Plug In Cards
- High resolution, High Channel Count Analog Input, Analog Output,
Digital Input, Digital Output and Power Driver cards feature built-in
signal conditioning for interfacing to almost any equipment.
- Embedded, Automotive, and Industrial Network Support
- ISO-9141, CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, SPI, QSPI, I2C, RS-485, RS-232,
- Extended Temperature Range
- All parts used are rated -40C to +85C or better
- Real Time Embedded Operating System
- Insures tasks are performed deterministically for time critical
- Powerful, Easy to Program Command Language
- Speeds software development
- Existing systems are in use 24/7/365 in harsh industrial and transportation